We feel it’s very important you understand the condition of the home you would like to purchase before you buy and it’s our mission to give the best home inspection possible. We’ve compiled important information that helps us do the best inspection possible for you and the home you want to purchase.
The seller can help by doing these things for the inspection or checking with your real estate agent before the inspection:
- Make sure your water, gas, oil and electrical services are on. Inspectors are forbidden from turning these on.
- Confirm all appliances are operational and your pilots are on.
- There should be a clear space around the electrical panels (normally 3’x3’)so that the covers can be removed safely.
- If the attic access is in the closet, the closet should be completely empty.
- Make sure access openings to attic areas and crawl spaces are accessible.
- If you have pets make sure to have them secured before your inspector arrives.
During the 2 to 4 hours of your home inspection, your home inspector will cover literally hundreds of items in strict accordance with the law using the latest in technology to prepare your report. Therefore, it’s not necessary that you be with the inspector every step of the way but it’s VERY beneficial for you to remain available during the inspection. Your specific concerns and questions can be readily answered or explained and he’ll be able to come to you with potential problems so that they’re immediately understood.
Anchor Home Inspection is always available by phone to answer questions regarding your future home.
Home Inspector CT
Home Inspection CT
Home Inspection Services CT
Home Inspection Company CT
Home Inspectors Near Me
Home Inspection Near Me
Best Home Inspectors Near Me
Home Inspection Services Near Me
Home Inspection Company Near Me
Home Inspections CT
Radon Testing CT