Are There Really Radon Lung Cancer Symptoms?
Just like with all illnesses, there are several symptoms associated with lung cancer. Now it should be noted that this does not mean you have lung cancer if you have some or any of the symptoms listed below. Nevertheless, it is still important to be able to recognize any conditions that are deteriorating to your health. Also these conditions can be an indicator that radon gas might be present in your home. You will want to keep an eye out for these symptoms:
- Feeling weak or tired
- Wheezing, shortness of breath or other breathing problems
- Coughing up blood
- Recurring infections, especially in airways
- Irregular breast growth in men
- Any unexplained weight loss
- Having pain or fatigue in your hands and fingers
- Experiencing Aches and pains in your shoulder, inner arm, hands and rib cage area
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- Depression or mood changes
- A stubborn cough that won’t subside – especially if it lasts eight weeks or more
- Chest pain, especially when it lingers and/or worsens with deep breathing or coughing
Test Your Home for Radon
Now before you begin worrying about any radon lung cancer symptoms, you should have your home tested for radon! Testing is actually a simple and inexpensive process. Because radon has no smell it is necessary to have testing done. Due to radon having zero smell it is a silent and very deadly gas.
Please have your home tested for radon. You don’t want to take any chances when it comes to the health and welfare of your family.
Call Anchor Home Inspection
Anchor Home Inspection is always available by phone to answer questions regarding your home. If you would like to consult with a professional about a home inspection, call Anchor Home Inspection now to schedule a home inspection today.
Home Inspector CT
Home Inspection CT
Home Inspection Services CT
Home Inspection Company CT
Home Inspectors Near Me
Home Inspection Near Me
Best Home Inspectors Near Me
Home Inspection Services Near Me
Home Inspection Company Near Me
Home Inspections CT
Radon Testing CT
Home Inspector Groton CT